• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Need a guitar strap

ddsl401

I need a strap for a strat and a LP. Something safe for my guitars. I do not want to change guitar connectors. Have a $50.00 budget. the leather ones look nice but seems the guitar can slip out.
Help!
Thanks!!

ddsl401

already read thar post.
yes I want a strap that enhances my tone too.

just really want something that will not drop my guitars

shawnshack

I only use dunlop strap locks with straps now, but when I used leather straps without them I had no problems. Any decent strap I owned did decent, but always made me nervous.

ddsl401

Went with Planet Waves locking strap.
Very secure and I did not have to mod my guitars. All for under $20.00

playthecray

Silver Supporting Member
They are nice, but outrageously priced. I could see $40.00 maybe $50.00, but not $75.00.

89strat

I use a souldier strap on my Les Paul and it's the most comfortable strap I've used. A better investment though, are the strap locks I put on it.

cugel

best i have used is the planet waves with the built in locks
comfortable andn the locks rule and its under 20 bucks

xntrick

I use a souldier strap on my Les Paul and it's the most comfortable strap I've used. A better investment though, are the strap locks I put on it.

do you have a link or photo, my 10lb frankenstrat is killing my shoulder

ddpphoto

Second vote for the Lock-it straps. I use one specifically for my Les Paul, no need to change hardware, with a simple and innovative way to secure your guitar. Happy to use El Dorado and Moody straps for my Strats, both beautifully made, but for reasons of design (and no desire to add strap locks), feel more secure with a Lock-it on my Lester.

acwild

I love my Levy's cotton straps. Since I have strap locks, the leather straps make it difficult to change strap lengths. Nylon straps feel too much like seatbelts and can feel too slippery sometimes. The cotton straps have enough friction to stabilize my guitars and feel like a nicely broken-in pair of jeans. Jmho.

Trending Topics