Need a power button cap for a Marhsall Valvestate

I've got this old 8040 I'm fixing up to give to my son. I got everything working, but the power button cap is gone so you gotta kinda push in there with a guitar pick or something to fire the amp up. It's pretty inconvenient. Anybody know the part # on Mouser or some place to pick one up in the US? The only thing I could find was Tube Amp Doctor, but they're in Germany. 26 Euros to ship a 4 euro part sucks. Thanks!


Supporting Member
That general type of switch is not so rare but I can't say where you would find one. There are likely many types.
If you open the amp you can see how it's configured and maybe get its manufacturer's name.

Trending Topics