Need a small amp w/ headphone jack for late night M9 use

golfnutt67

Looking to see is anyone has a suggestion for late night M9 use. Kids in bed wife watching the tube. I need something that I can plug the M9 in and use headphones. If you can help I would be graterful. :aok

theHumbucker

They are coming out with a new GDEC this week actually. You could also use a Micro Cube. I keep one around just for headphone use, plus its battery powered (AC plug as well) so you can throw it in the car an play anywhere.

Tibbonds

Take a look at the Vox DA5, it's supposedly a little nicer sounding (more bass response) than the Micro Cube.

I'm considering selling my Bandit to replace it with a pair of DA5s for home use.

golfnutt67

Thanks for the suggestions in doing some research came accross the Weber headphone tap has anyone used on of these? May be a good fit with my 5e3 hmmmm

JoeB63

Silver Supporting Member
I've plugged my M13 into an old Korg Pandora and it sounds surprisingly good.

Axe-Man

Looking to see is anyone has a suggestion for late night M9 use. Kids in bed wife watching the tube. I need something that I can plug the M9 in and use headphones. If you can help I would be graterful. :aok
For something will sound good with headphones and will not wake the kids or annoy the wife watching TV...there is IMO only one way to go.

Modeler.

Trending Topics