• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Need a SS amp recommendation to run through my 2x12, specs inside..

Russ73

Im looking for a Solid State head to run through my Custom 2x12 to relieve firing up the tube heads a few times throughout the day as Im home all day now I find myself firing up 2 or 3 times when I get a break! I have a Katana 50 and it just OK, not thrilling but OK....was wondering if the Katana head through a 2x12 will give me just the same tones or if I should look at the H&K Spirit Nano or something else? Soundwise looking for clean to mean....not sure what to look at, I also own a Quilter powerblock that I run pedals through for gain but just OK results as well.....what do I need to check out??

nic'o'caster

If you rely on pedals for your 'mean' tones, then you have a few contenders but if you want a 'do it all' solution, I would recommend the Amp1 from Blug. Feelingwise, it's the closest from a tube amp from my experience. That thing is not pretty but it works pretty well !

Trending Topics