Need boss latches

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by frankencat, Jun 14, 2008.

1. frankencat

frankencat Guitarded Gold Supporting Member

Anybody have or know where I can get a spare latch for the newer BCB-60 pedalboards. I use it at church and someone stepped on it and broke it. I wrote to Roland and they were no help. Thanks :)

2. frankencat

Anybody know where I can get some of these piece of crap latches....err...wonderful latches?

3. Robertito

Robertito Member

I emailed them for a friend and they gave me the toll-free number of their tech support, which carries replacements. Sorry, I no longer have the number, but contact them through their website and tell them what you need. Good luck!

4. frankencat

I did that and they told me they didn't sell them.

5. natejens

natejens Guest

I have a broken one as well and gave up on fixing it long ago. Either get some bungy cords of something else that will hold the top on or just be extra careful carying it around.

6. npsiwak

npsiwak Member

Try mcmastercarr, its an industrial supplier, and they sell everything...in smaller quantities too. They might have something close enough to this latch for you to replace it with. I just bought some latches for a custom job im working on right now.