Need Help! A delay pedal that works in front of an amp or in the loop

I'm looking for a top-notch delay pedal that is DESIGNED to work equally well in front of the amp, or in an effects loop (preferably it will have a switch of some sort to choose).

Tap tempo would be a plus, as would the ability to recall presets.

The Eventide Timefactor looks like the best candidate so far...

I've owned a DL4, DD-3, DM-2, and many rack units. Still haven't found a delay I've fallen in love with yet.

I'm playing mainly through a Stu-Daddy Marshall JTM45 and/or a Mesa/Boogie ElectraDyne. Styles including classic rock, alternative rock, hard rock, metal, blues, country, pop & funk. Medium to large venues.

I need your help, oh wise and knowledgeable gear-pagers, to find the last delay I'll ever buy. (loaded statement in itself)

Please don't provide opinions if you don't own or haven't gigged with the pedals you recommend, and know them to fit the bill. I need working hands-on experience to guide me here.

Thanks all!!!

mahler

Nova delay or repeater great delays and has a jacks optimized for amp or effects loop!

Has Tap temp too! I have the repeater

mahler

Your welcome, although you should no I'm not a delay junkie, I'm a fuzz junkie, but the novas have a Input and Output Jacks optimized for each, and since your in to digidelays the novas are some of the best! I had the nova delay but ditched it for the repeater!

Trending Topics