NEED HELP COVERING THIS LOGO PLEASE

Jishe

now now I know what it looks like, but my reasoning behind this is I am trying to replicate a guitar which is a Gibson model and I’m a picky ****er, the fact that this little logo is here is driving me insane lmao

Jishe

Trying to find an Gibson 1984 explorer in alpine white is kind of hard lol and about $4 big big ones so I think I’ll just use the white out method or a paint pen maybe ? The Gibson one doesn’t have anything on the back thanks for all the replies buddies

Dashface

There's no way you're going to be able to match the paint, etc. And if you paint something else on there you'll have to clear coat the whole back of the neck again because otherwise you're going to have a blob of paint there that looks different and feels different.

If you really want it gone, a partial refin is your option. You might even be able to do something cool like a stinger - but I advise having someone who knows what they're doing do the painting, as I think it might be outside your wheelhouse.

Otherwise, yeah, you could put a sticker over it. Or just ignore it.

Oinkus

I said something you like not some ridiculously stupid marketing phrase some overpaid idiot came up with in that trainwreck of a company. That is pretty harsh but the whole PA thing annoyed me more than normal. Nothing to see here...

Trending Topics