Need help powering my pedals

SigurWes

It seems I've outgrown the capacity on my SKB PS-8 board with some new acquisitions. Looking for the best way to power all these pedals, with ideally a small footprint. I've listed what I believe is the MA next to them.

• Boss NS2 (20)
  • Morley BH Wah (12)
  • Boss CS3 (11)
  • Dr Scientist Elements (60)
  • BMP w/TW (50)
  • MojoHand Iron Bell (they said 5 but that seems low)
  • TC Flashback (100)
  • TC HOF (100)
  • TC Ditto (90)

Right now, I already had the Flashback and Ditto on separate power supplies, and had to take the HOF off the board so it wasn't so noisy. Maybe the PS-8 is going, because otherwise it's only like 50% of the power limit.

So I'm looking for a better option to power everything, ideally with capacity to expand if I want to add another pedal or two.

I also have a Strymon Mobius in the chain, but that's already on its own power and I have a Morley Volume Pedal that I sometimes swap with the Wah. I don't think those make any difference.

SigurWes

Looks like that has 8 outputs, hows that work with like 10 pedals? I'm also unclear if all the outputs can be "normal".

Planespotter

Yes, all 8 outlets are normal 9v dc in their default mode, and you can get output splitter cables or even daisy chains to run more than 8 pedals.

dewey decibel

The first thing is some pedals need isolated power otherwise you'll get noise and other issues. These are usually delays, modulations, etc. Most ODs and distortions can be chained together, and they also tend to have a low current draw. So the TC pedals will all want a separate line, I honestly don't know some of those other pedals and am too lazy to look them up, so...

DaveKS

Might look at gigrig modular too. It could power all your pedals. You buy the 5000ma supply then add all little extras for each of your pedals. Can get pricey though but in future when you add a special new pedal, just add the proper adapter, no going to buy a whole new power supply, you just reconfigure the existing modules and add just the extra you need. Also the snip it, clip it wiring runs make for a neat install, no extra lengths of wire to bundle up.