• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Need help with schematic symbol

okies

Hi guys, I'm trying to replace the normal/fat switch on my Fender Super Sonic 22 head, the schematic shows the part to be a SPDT switch, I assume on-on? It also has a single coil symbol on the part? Can anyone help me out here, I am just trying to locate the correct part and am having no luck at all.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi guys, I'm trying to replace the normal/fat switch on my Fender Super Sonic 22 head, the schematic shows the part to be a SPDT switch, I assume on-on? It also has a single coil symbol on the part? Can anyone help me out here, I am just trying to locate the correct part and am having no luck at all.

Thanks,

Steve
you circled relays

Jeff Gehring

Gold Supporting Member
Looking on the Super Sonic 22 schematic, the front panel switches are in the lower left of the schematic, midway between rows A and B and column 8. S2 is the fat/normal switch which controls the relays you had circled in the diagram. Are you sure your problem is the switch and not the relay? The switch is a simple DPDT, with both switches paralleled for reliability.

okies

Looking on the Super Sonic 22 schematic, the front panel switches are in the lower left of the schematic, midway between rows A and B and column 8. S2 is the fat/normal switch which controls the relays you had circled in the diagram. Are you sure your problem is the switch and not the relay? The switch is a simple DPDT, with both switches paralleled for reliability.
Thanks for the help, the push switch would not stay engaged, I assumed it was a mechanical failure in the switch? Would a bad relay cause the switch to not stay engaged?

Trending Topics