• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Need help!!

alright, this is my last hope lol, i have been diggin into this but i need to hear oppinons. i swear i am not here to promote my band, at one point in this post i will give you link to hear it in order to help me make a decision if you would be so kind as to!

first off i am in this band http://myspace.com/theatrebreaksloose (pop rock for those of you who dont click links, which is understandable)
we are VERY vocally oriented, and i play a taylor acoustic live, our guitarist is playing on a marshall head with an orange cab, and our manager, and numerous others have suggested that i switch to electric guitar in order to compensate. so far this is what i have learned.

my dad bought a peavey classic 50 212 in the 90's,and i dug it up and plugged it in, i actually love the sound of it being played through my g&l inserted through a eureka presonus preamp but i think it might need some work. Is it a good idea to dive into this amp and change the tubes and change the speakers, or should i just look into something new. If i should change anything on the amp what do you recomend, and if something new, what would you recomend!

i am stuck, i just went and played an ac 30 and didnt enjoy it one bit, so i have decided to trust the people of the internet for help.

hope you can help

rockon1

Platinum Supporting Member
Change the power tubes (if they are old)and enjoy! Great workhorse of an amp. Bob