• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Need opinions about pedal placement.

rycher

Hey pedal experts, I've had various pedals through the years but have never really done much with them, they've usually been packed away. I've gotten a renewed interest in them lately and have been trying to read up in pedal placement but there are so many varying ideas. I've just ordered a pedal board so I can get everything in one place and have them out where I'll actually use them. I know you've got to experiment for yourself, but I'm just trying to get a good starting point. Right now my pedals are a dunlop original crybabay, EH nano smallstone, mi audio blues pro, fulltone ocd, boss ce-5 chorus, and a boss dd-6. My amp is a Blackstar HT-5 which does have an effects loop. I'm really not trying to be lazy, and not judge for myself, I'd just like to get in the ballpark. My initial impression was to go guitar, wah, smallstone, blues pro, ocd, with the ce-5 followed by the dd 6 in the loop. What do ya think?

rycher

Thanks for the replies guys. Geoff, I'll give your suggestion a try too. I'm actually still waiting on the small stone and the board itself to arrive, hopefully today, and then I'll see what I can get cookin'. I've just always been a plug and play guy, but I now only play at home, hence the ods, trying to get a decent tone at low volumes. The other effects just seems like some flavors I've been missing out on. I just recently sold my Marshall JVM 205 for the reason mentioned above. I loved the amp but at home volumes it really wasn't "livin up to it's potential".Thanks again, anyone else got a different ideal?

Trending Topics