Need pricing help on rare Strat. AIMM 2002

Bunky

The guitar isn't mine, it's a 2002 fender deluxe 1 of 80 made stratocaster with lipstick covers over lace sensors, ebony fretboard etc...

There is a "sold out" one on kijiji for just under 4000 usd, but i'm not sure what "sold out" means.

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
I remember these. They are very hard to come by, and are very well made but as you can see very pricey. Truthfully, I believe the value is closer to $1500 maybe max $2k depending on condition. If someone offers $4K, take it and run.

Bunky

I remember these. They are very hard to come by, and are very well made but as you can see very pricey. Truthfully, I believe the value is closer to $1500 maybe max $2k depending on condition. If someone offers $4K, take it and run.
USD?

clmazza

Silver Supporting Member
I have one and bought it new in 2002. My dealer put it aside for me when he got it in. There were two... one iteration in pearl white and another in black pearl. 80 of each. It is a beautiful instrument that plays extremely well and sounds sublime. The ebony board is outstanding! A rarity indeed...

img_5294.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom