1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some advice on the pedaltrain pro dimensions....

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Msboy2011, May 19, 2011.

1. Msboy2011

Msboy2011 Member

I have an ATA case as my pedal board I bought back a few months ago. I'm running out of space on my board and I want to clean up the cables and such. I figured a PT board would be best. They are sleek and are durable. The inside dimensions of my case are 32X17. perfect! The exact dimensions of the pedaltrain pro... but will it fit????

The PT-3 is 24X16, which is my next bet. I could just put my wah and volume on the bottom of the board I guess. I just don't know... I CAN'T DECIDE!!! :( :huh:huh:bonk

2. Msboy2011

Msboy2011 Member

the PT-3 is just $10 less than the Pro. Or else I'd play it safe and do the PT-3.. Just $10 makes it easier for me to buy the Pro.

3. semi-hollowbody

semi-hollowbody Member

4. Veritas

Veritas Silver Supporting Member

Per the Pedaltrain website (otherwise known as prostagegear.com), the board measures exactly 32x16.5. You should be good as long as your ATA case can handle a board that has an angle to it, rather than being flat...

5. Msboy2011

Msboy2011 Member

Thanks. I appreciate the reply. The inside dimensions on my case it is 32X17X6. So do you think it will work?

6. Msboy2011

Msboy2011 Member

Awwwhh.. and Gc is doing $20 off orders of $99+ this weekend... a $130 Pedaltrain Pro... :( I hate GAS.

7. Msboy2011

Msboy2011 Member

I think I'm gonna do it, and if it doesn't fit... I'll return it to GC..