• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Need some Collings I35 info...

edgarallanpoe

Hey guys, I am seriously considering getting one of these beauties and I have a question.

Will Collings bind the F-holes, and if so...what is the upcharge?

Thanks in advance...

edgarallanpoe

Not yet...I was just looking to see if anyone knew before I contacted them. I looked on the Collings site but didn't see any pricing or options list for the electrics.

Tramp

Platinum Supporting Member
The site's pretty lame, at least on the electrics side, but the I-35 is outstanding. I'm curious what they tell you on this. Good luck with the quest.

Shane S

I think you are going to contact them or have a dealer contact them. I have seen a lot of I-35s and none of them have had binding on the f-hole. Also note, the f-holes are cut AFTER the guitar is finished with a laser cutter. It gives if a very clean look. They would have to cut the f-hole first, bind it and then finish it.

Collings is doing more custom work these days and they do bind their 17" archtop guitars - so they maybe able to do an I-35.

Let use know what you find out.

Trending Topics