1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Neunaber Audio

Discussion in 'The Gear Reviews' started by Edawterb, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Edawterb

Edawterb Member

I just want to give a shout out to Brian and everyone at Neunaber. I did a dumb with my immerse and accidentally turned on the killdry switch and thought my pedal was broken. I sent it in and they discovered the problem and sent it back on their own dime. What a great company with excellent customer service.

RGB and neunabertech like this.
  2. neunabertech

neunabertech Member

Thanks @Edawterb! Glad you had a pleasant experience.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if anything else comes up!

Edawterb likes this.
  3. reverbking

reverbking Member

My Immerse makes a loud popping sound when turned on. The popping sound is really loud the first time I switch the pedal on that day, the sound gets quieter each time I turn on and off the pedal. I took everything out of my signal chain and switched between two different power supplies(pedal power2 and 1 Spot Pro CS12). It didn't go away. The only thing that seems to help is engaging the trails switch.