Neunaber mono wet question

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by bobbyatomic, Apr 17, 2016.

1. bobbyatomic

bobbyatomic Member

Could someone please tell me the difference between these 2 pedals, is it just the finish? [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. m0b1liz3

m0b1liz3 Member

There were different versions. I think v1 v2 a and b and v3. There is a description on the site. From what I remember, the differences are relatively minor. I used to have the one on the bottom and wish I had kept it.

3. bobbyatomic

bobbyatomic Member

The grey one? Is there a general consensus as to which is the better version?

4. jAcKoFsPeEd

jAcKoFsPeEd Member

I had a grey mono one way back. It had an internal switch for true bypass or buffered bypass and it also would take a battery for power, not just external power.

5. kludge

kludge The droid you're looking for Silver Supporting Member

The v2a and v2b are indistinguishable finish-wise, at least according to the manual pictures. The v2a was true bypass, the v2b was switchable for true or buffered bypass. It has a switch in the battery compartment. If it doesn't have a switch, it's true bypass only.

6. Veritas

Veritas Silver Supporting Member

I had a V3 that looks just like the one in the photo on the left. GREAT sounding pedal.