• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Neunaber Technology Wet Reverb

Niblos

Just curious if this pedal is digital or analog? I have been impressed with the demos and want something that does "surf" without the compression of digital.

morgan918

Well, unless it's running through actual springs, it's probably gonna be digital. The demos of this pedal sound great.

jcarpenter

Gold Supporting Member
I own a Wet. I got rid of a stand alone reverb for less gear and smaller foot print. By the way the bypass is awesome does not color the tone just pure hall style reverb. With stand alone tube reverbs you can have some coloration with the tone. That's is why Fender amp reverbs can sound so different form amp to amp.

Don't be fooled it does not sound like analog spring verb but that's what makes it more consistent and superior. Blackface style tube driven accutroic tanks can be feast or famine and rarely perfect and when the are that sound could be lost over time and not ever replaced.

This pedal gives good consistant reverb without having a tube or malfunting tank ruin your signal. Worth the minimal comprimise.

XXTwighlight

Silver Supporting Member
They are amazing and ive shut off my amps reverb cause of all the noise.
Zero noise Zero tone loss and Zero volume loss and bass/treble loss with the WET.

Live, you wanna keep the verb real low, but alone in your room you wanna crank it up and just zone out for hours.

I've owned a couple verb pedals including the latest one that everyone is talking about(wont mention name), and the WET is the best IMO.

WolfmansBrother

Silver Supporting Member
Zero noise Zero tone loss and Zero volume loss and bass/treble loss with the WET.

Live, you wanna keep the verb real low, but alone in your room you wanna crank it up and just zone out for hours.

I've owned a couple verb pedals including the latest one that everyone is talking about(wont mention name), and the WET is the best IMO.

nice...

Nothing beats a sparkly clean amp with some lush verb. I'm looking forward to zoning out for a few hours tomorrow.

Csapo

Double Platinum Member

:agree on every single point. Been through a bunch and the WET is working best for me...

Trending Topics