New Amp...Marshall 100w Super Lead Plexi

yZe

yeah, baby !!!!

While you were recording, I thought I heard it here in Tampa

what were the settings to get that killer OD ?

msallem67

HELL YEA!!!!

is that not the most amazing amp ever or wat.

i love it to death, well i would kill myself over it cause thatd be jus silly...but its great

Frank Axtell

yeah, baby !!!!

While you were recording, I thought I heard it here in Tampa

what were the settings to get that killer OD ?
Thanks so much....the amp settings are as follows....
Presence 3
Bass 3
Mid 3
treble 0
Vol 6

RC Booster settings...

Gain Maxed
Vol 2 o'clock
Treble 10 o'clock
Bass 10 o'clock

by the way this is a [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2005 Marshall 1959HW Hand-wired "Plexi" reissue, modded by David Bray with his Mod 1.
[/FONT]

ToneZappa

Thanks so much....the amp settings are as follows....
Presence 3
Bass 3
Mid 3
treble 0
Vol 6

RC Booster settings...

Gain Maxed
Vol 2 o'clock
Treble 10 o'clock
Bass 10 o'clock

by the way this is a [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2005 Marshall 1959HW Hand-wired "Plexi" reissue, modded by David Bray with his Mod 1.
[/FONT]
To me those amp settings look strange! but it sounds great. I can hear you are enjoying it as well. :AOK ..... Frank today in the post I got some "V-Picks" they seem so, so easy to play with. I,m not a picker (legato or fingers are my thing) but I think someone like you who is a mega picker would find these picks a real dream. Have you tried them?

Frank Axtell

To me those amp settings look strange! but it sounds great. I can hear you are enjoying it as well. :AOK ..... Frank today in the post I got some "V-Picks" they seem so, so easy to play with. I,m not a picker (legato or fingers are my thing) but I think someone like you who is a mega picker would find these picks a real dream. Have you tried them?
Thanks Bub,

I'm still getting the hang of this new amp...it will take some experimentation on my part to get it tweaked. I'll try those V-picks...thanks again bro. :D

andybaylor

Silver Supporting Member
Man....kick ass. Sounds great! Congrats!

BTW-This is one of best Bray mod clips I've heard to date.

L

Leucadian

...sounds killer Frank...love those machine-gun riffs! Hey, my Dad lives in St. Pete and my brother lives in Port Orange...are you gigging around those areas? I visit once or twice a year...I would love to see you play...it seems like there's lots of gear pagers around central Florida...

...great sounds!

Frank Axtell

...sounds killer Frank...love those machine-gun riffs! Hey, my Dad lives in St. Pete and my brother lives in Port Orange...are you gigging around those areas? I visit once or twice a year...I would love to see you play...it seems like there's lots of gear pagers around central Florida...

...great sounds!
Thanks so much bro...I'm in Tampa all the time ...it would be cool to hang.:BEER

Frank Axtell

Frank: always love your playing and congrats on the new great sounding Bray marshall!
Hey thanks so much...I'm really enjoying this Bray plexi....still experimenting using different guitars and effects...I gotta a lot of work to do yet...but it's gas!

Trending Topics