• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New amps: Handwired AC30 head and Marshal 2061x

FuzzIsMyBuzz

Hey guys, recently picked up both of these amps from a local shop that gave me a great deal to take both off their hands. Curious about their tonal capabilities and applications from the TGP community as I haven't had a chance to play them with the band/record them yet and I love getting some ideas or tricks in use beforehand. For reference my main amp now is a DRRI and I love it, just though both of these sounded great and I had some cash to burn. Also, I'm a fuzz and overdrive nut so any experiences with pedals that have good mojo with these amps would be helpful.
Thanks!

RussB

low rent hobbyist
Those are two amps that just don't need fuzz & overdrive. Crank 'em up and enjoy the real deal, power tube overdrive. What do you have for cabs?

Gordon/LaSalle?

Trending Topics