New at NAMM the GoGo Horizon Pedal Tuner

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
Is it possible? Could it be? Billy, do you own any tan pants? Are you a fan of Robben Ford, wait I know the answer to that question: yes. Do you particularly like the song "Politician"?

I joke, I joke!

ERGExplorer

If people don't care about a product they should just move on rather than ripping it.

I seem to remember a member who started out by ripping on pedals with a rate knob which lacked tap tempo.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/i...-speed-control-must-have-a-tap-tempo.1640968/

I know say one thing about a new pedal and the Effects Police show up to the party to shut it down.

No one is shutting anything down. It's a forum.

Sometimes a member will post claims which are not supported by facts, and then facts are used to refute those claims. I remember two recent Vertex topics where someone refused to let facts get in the way of such claims.

If facts disprove a claim, and if one has to lie to support a claim, then there was never a party in the first place.

That's funny, but a lot of pros use Vertex products. Maybe Vertex will come out with a tuner.

Billy Moss also stated, after numerous facts disproved his unsupported claims, that he was going to stop with his unsupported Vertex claims. I stated then that the only person who could prove Billy Moss a liar on that promise was Billy Moss. :dunno

And now Billy Moss has decided to do so. :crazyguy

tobereleased

Did I screw up again?

No, I was just trying to confirm that you actually read this advice ;)

Your case would be a lot stronger if you'd put in your own opinions of why it would be good in your first post, rather than simply copy-pasting the promotional copy that premier guitar published.

Or if you had least referenced it in the first post, rather than simply plagiarising it without saying where it was from at first.

Advertising copy is generally very obvious, and putting it in a TGP thread without indicating where it is from will very quickly garner accusations of affiliation. Most of us are more interested in actual opinions than the advertising material - I can look that up on premier guitar and other websites myself, it's not what I want/need from TGP.

ellis dee

well at least, go go tuner will be at the namm show.

will turbo tuner be there?????

nope.. they will be hanging out with charlie sheen and paris hilton in some skanky part of town.

chrisross

Having read many of Billy Moss' threads and post over the past few months, I have decided he is a kid between the ages of 11 and 15. I think he has very few pedals, if any at all. He probably plays guitar but got caught up way more in TGP than in actually playing, and quickly realized he could pretend he was anybody online. In this case he pretends to be an avid pedal-head without actually having any experience with any of the pedals, only rephrasing or directly quoting what he reads about them.

None of that was "ripping" or an insult towards you Billy. I honestly believe that to be true.

If it's not, I do apologize...but I believe it is true.

chrisross

HOWEVER

I will say that long ago I posted a thread suggesting someone make a truly horizontal pedal tuner. Imagine a turbo tuner turned sideways with the jacks oriented like a ZVEX It would go great on the 4th rail above a volume pedal or 5th rail above two normal rows of effects. Or above a ZVEX...you get the point. I don't think this one is the answer though...

Gibs210

Having read many of Billy Moss' threads and post over the past few months, I have decided he is a kid between the ages of 11 and 15. I think he has very few pedals, if any at all. He probably plays guitar but got caught up way more in TGP than in actually playing, and quickly realized he could pretend he was anybody online. In this case he pretends to be an avid pedal-head without actually having any experience with any of the pedals, only rephrasing or directly quoting what he reads about them.

None of that was "ripping" or an insult towards you Billy. I honestly believe that to be true.

If it's not, I do apologize...but I believe it is true.

HOWEVER

I will say that long ago I posted a thread suggesting someone make a truly horizontal pedal tuner. Imagine a turbo tuner turned sideways with the jacks oriented like a ZVEX It would go great on the 4th rail above a volume pedal or 5th rail above two normal rows of effects. Or above a ZVEX...you get the point. I don't think this one is the answer though...

My thoughts as well on both posts, almost to a tee

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
HOWEVER

I actually modded a Turbo Tuner and orientated it horizontally. Turned out great, but had to place it in a larger enclosure due to the PCB. I was able to place the Footswitch to the left of the display and inserted a buffer into the enclosure post tuner. Turned out to be a nice looking board interface with tuner.

Steven

I actually modded a Turbo Tuner and orientated it horizontally.

Well I modded my Polytune Mini by flipping the darn thing 90 degrees and then it fits snuggly above the VBjr volume pedal on my Pedaltrain 2. I will not however show any pictures cous then everybody will copy my invention. I guess I could goop the whole shebang and then take a picture.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
it is officially not permitted for you to claim this and not show us pics![/QUOTE
Well I modded my Polytune Mini by flipping the darn thing 90 degrees and then it fits snuggly above the VBjr volume pedal on my Pedaltrain 2. I will not however show any pictures cous then everybody will copy my invention. I guess I could goop the whole shebang and then take a picture.

Good for you! I'm sure you will charge an exhorbitant price for it as well.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom