New Band Logo (pic inside) Created by one of our own!

dave s

My hippie 60s band needed a new logo. Posted here for some help and direction and ultimately hooked up with a TGP artist professional who worked with me to created this beautiful logo. His work truly captured all aspects of the name and vibe my Hippie 60's band was looking for.

I'm not going to spam the person who created this artwork, but if anybody is interested in working with a good guy and a true professional for a product like this, let me know off-line.

Nice work that we're really excited about it! The logo will be used for letterhead, t-shirts, signage and eventually a large backdrop.

dave

onemind

Nice artwork, I've been going through some of my old materials, and looked at artwork I've created in the past... I miss the creative aspect of graphics. If anyone wants to let me have at their logo send an email. No obligation, if I make something you like send me the T-shirt.

dave s

Very, very groovy...I like it!
Thanks Matt. 'Groovy' was definitely a requirement. Was looking for a some of the woodstock / psychodelic / austin power-ish / flower power all wrapped into a colorful logo. The artist really 'hit on out' for me!

dave

Trending Topics