• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Band Logo - What do you think?

JoeYello

Silver Supporting Member
Here is my new band logo. What do you guys think? It matches my new myspace layout.
Joe

Dave Orban

Platinum Supporting Member
I like it. I'd make the type a little larger in relation to the 45 insert, and then maybe make the "Yello" a bit larger than either "Joe" or "Band."

pcutt

To me it looks like it's saying "Joc" and not "Joe." The "e" in Joe and Yello don't look the same, but that might just be an artifact of the different colors.

Anyhow I like it in general.

Darkburst

Silver Supporting Member
It's okay. I don't see how it would work well if reduced to one color either. In general, I'm not a fan of logos that aren't custom typography. Anyone can use a font and throw a bevel on it.

Dave Orban

Platinum Supporting Member
It's okay. I don't see how it would work well if reduced to one color either. In general, I'm not a fan of logos that aren't custom typography. Anyone can use a font and throw a bevel on it.
I don't know about that. I can think of a fair number of GREAT logos that don't use custom typography.

JoeYello

Silver Supporting Member
How come it's not yellow?
I do have a yellow version!! This was made to match my myspace patch.

Someone else mentioned it looked like Joc and not Joe......I didn't notice it at first but I do now.

All in all I'm excited to have something with the band name on it!

Hey Scott! Good to hear from you! How's everything in Lawn Jockey land?

Joe

Trending Topics