• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

new Bats Brew album out now: "Elemental"

batsbrew

Now I want an Iridium. Jerk.

Just kidding... I've got a QC on the way and a Kemper here with me now. I'm probably good.

Probably.

Oh yeah... edit: Sounds amazing.
heheh, yea, there's always more toys on the list....
thanks for listening, mango...

batsbrew

I can honestly say I'm blown away by this music. The guitar and bass playing is beyond my level, but I at least understanding what's going on there. The drum programming and the mixing, however, is so outside my experience and sounds so incredible it's hard for me to believe it's just one dude at home on a computer. (At least I think it is, right?) It sounds so polished and complete. And the drum parts are so cool. Really next level stuff--very inspiring to me.
I'M HUMBLED, dingus, thanks.
yes, it's all me...
it takes a long time to get good at a LOT of things,
mixing was never something i wanted to get good at,
but out of necessity, i've learned to do it.
the playing is the easy part!! heheh

batsbrew

got another new one posted...
this one's quite different:

Battle of Palmito Ranch:
also known as the battle of palmito hill, it was the final battle of the American civil war. It is a bittersweet story, since the confederate forces had already surrendered the war, but no one at Palmito Ranch knew that. An unnecessary battle, this song memorializes the end of an ugly chapter of American history.