• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NEW BJFE MODELS ?WoWz?

e-flat

Silver Supporting Member
A four-knob Baby Blue OD?
That could be amazing... I owned a Version #1 BBOD and loved the character of the breakup but always wished I had more control over Bass content.
EDIT: If I had $500 I'd buy that sucker!

Last edited:

King Rat

A four-knob Baby Blue OD?
That could be amazing... I owned a Version #1 BBOD and loved the character of the breakup but always wished I had more control over Bass content.
EDIT: If I had $500 I'd buy that sucker!
I got the 3knob still.

$500AUD is more like $380USD

King Rat

I got a BBOD from them previously... seems really random to me there is just a casual BJFE dealer in Australia who actually gets stock pretty regularly.

I was after a BBOD for years, and was always told they would most likely NEVER be made again and to give up.. now they seem to get pumping them out.

Frosted Glass

I think Michael has some pull. I picked up some Cornish from him recently, made enquiries about the possibility of getting a P-1 last week, and bam the pedal's shipping out next week.

Sammo

I got a BBOD from them previously... seems really random to me there is just a casual BJFE dealer in Australia who actually gets stock pretty regularly.

I was after a BBOD for years, and was always told they would most likely NEVER be made again and to give up.. now they seem to get pumping them out.
The Finnish BJFe/Mad Professor dealer also got ten BBOD's earlier this year. Four of them were four knob versions and they all 10 were gone in minutes. I acually got one of the four. Great pedal!! Bass knob is actually bass cut - turning it CW lessens the bass and to my ears it will also cut mids a lot if you turn it past certain point.

Ev O)))

Yeah Deluxe's "Super high end" kinda game has been picking up over the last 6 months or so. BJFE, Cornish, DAM+affiliates etc have all been brought in in around that kinda period.

King Rat

The Rebel Red sounds great! I love the DRD but wish it focussed more on the lower mids.

the dynamic orange od seems like a cool LGW SBOD mixer.. so many cool things.

I would grabe that BBOD deluxe but WoW haha little out of my budget.

R.C.Moran

Gold Supporting Member
Something I didn't realize last night, regarding BJFE. One Control has expanded their pedal line which is designed by BJFE, to include the Purple Humper.

van_delay

Any knowledge as far as what the knobs and switches all control on the Echoverb?

Also, I did not realize that BJFE pedals commanded this level of price. Interesting.

MBT74

BBOD Deluxe would be superb but I don't want one badly enough to spend that much. It's interesting that the BBOD is available so much now since it was discontinued due to certain key parts not being available. I would like to hear a new one alongside a good older v2.

e-flat

Silver Supporting Member
BBOD Deluxe would be superb but I don't want one badly enough to spend that much. It's interesting that the BBOD is available so much now since it was discontinued due to certain key parts not being available. I would like to hear a new one alongside a good older v2.
It's been said time & again that Bearfoot probably won't do a BBOD for this reason... But I still keep hoping ;)

Trending Topics