New Bogner pedals look pretty interesting!

DGTCrazy

Mod Squad
Staff member
Just saw this YouTube clip via Premier Guitar Mag, and thought I'd share it. Bogner is expanding his line of pedals. My favorite is the La Grange....but the Compressor looks real cool too, and he said designed these things with Rupert Neve.

Last edited:

Kyle Ashley

Silver Supporting Member
Just saw this YouTube clip via Premier Guitar Mag, and thought I'd share it. Bogner is expanding his line of pedals. My favorite is the La Grange....but the Compressor looks real cool too, and he said designed these things with Robert Neve.
That's Rupert Neve :)

Pedal Dan

The Island of Misfit Pedals
Wow! Some cool stuff! Didn't realize Reinhold could rip like that!!!

Last edited:

billyg121

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah true..a lot of builders really don't have chops..Reinhart sounded good! Yep, really looking forward to that LaGrange!

cubistguitar

That Wessex sounded great ,especially fat and midrange focused when he engaged the "more transformer" switch. The Harlow seemed much like a HoneyBee, but with a little more output and more of a crunchy vibe. Nice stuff for sure. Great Demo from Reinhold.

billyg121

Silver Supporting Member
i see the LaGrange doesnt have the mini toggles that the others have. Maybe not as flexible..but sure sounds like it does the Marshall thing well!

Bucksears

Gold Supporting Member
I'm seriously looking forward to trying a La Grange. I was pleasantly surprised when Reinhold said that the footswitchable boost is a preset gain boost, but you can adjust the volume too. If you can set it for AC/DC, but boost it into EVH, I'm sold. My guess is that the LG is a response to all of the common complaints about the Blue: not enough gain without the boost and a volume jump with the boost on.

If it doesn't have the toggles/bells/whistles that the Red & Blue have, maybe it'll be priced accordingly?

MasterEvan07

Where's that buzzing coming from...?
Gold Supporting Member
Those pedals look cool and have more than enough cred behind them to fascinate me.

rck

Waiting on the La Grange to be released, it sounds the most interesting to me as well!

C-4

This is the first group of pedals that has captured my interest in a long time!

Last edited:

Trending Topics