New boutique amp has less than 20 hours and is failing I was told this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJNies

That has what to do with the OP?

Actually, not a lot. You responded to my comment that his experience wasn't a one-off. When I purchased a Half-Pint and had issues, TM basically said I didn't know enough to turn my amp on. Maybe you missed my post that I had an unfortunate experience.

Perhaps we should just drop this exchange. Stick with the OP's specific situation, which does seem like communication was missed.

Bertiman

Actually, not a lot. You responded to my comment that his experience wasn't a one-off. When I purchased a Half-Pint and had issues, TM basically said I didn't know enough to turn my amp on. Maybe you missed my post that I had an unfortunate experience.

Perhaps we should just drop this exchange. Stick with the OP's specific situation, which does seem like communication was missed.

Being serious for a moment.... I think your negative experience is just as valid a point as the positive experiences that have been reported in this thread.

Resonance7

Being serious for a moment.... I think your negative experience is just as valid a point as the positive experiences that have been reported in this thread.

Absolutely. It's obvious Michael.e is friends with the builder, or doesn't mind ****** service. Ignore him.

smokermaker

Silver Supporting Member
Can we put the OP and the builder's photos on a milk carton?

My impression is that the builder thought the OP said he wasn't happy with the way the amp sounded, and the builder suggested some tube changes to see if it would be more to his liking, and if not, he should sell it.

This thread is chock a block with misunderstanding.

No457 Snowy

When I was a kid our Milkman would collect the empty bottles and used to get really pi$$ed when I kept doing this experiment.

Last edited:

smokermaker

Silver Supporting Member
Maybe his Milkman is a Milk Dud?

Has that one been used already? I can't be arsed.

edit: Yep, already been done. :peenut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom