New Bruton in the house tomorrow...

countandduke

New Bruton in the house and I cannot wait!!! Ben has truly been a pleasure to work with. I gave him some artistic liberty so it will be a 3 piece curly maple back and 3 piece curly maple neck with ebony fingerboard bound w/b/w with SS frets. Amber guitar with a final hint of honey in the finish. Suhr SSV pickups. Man, I'm drooling on the keyboard....

It's basically a small body archtop. Ben (the luthier) said it pretty much does everything from jazz, fusion, rock and all points in between.

I'll post pics when I can.

Chris

countandduke

It's Here!!!! It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!It's Here!!!!

I have to wait now for a little bit since it was on a cold truck and I don't want the finish to crack!!!

Chris

joemesser

Chris,

It's been a while, and I'm guessing the guitar has warmed up by now!
By that I mean, howzit going with that thing? Does it rule? Got any pics?

kevin hart

Silver Supporting Member
Ben is from my home town and is a really great guy, a talented player and makes wonderful instruments. Enjoy your new git fiddle.

countandduke

I have had a chance to play this guitar and it is indeed a fabulous guitar. Very solid construction and excellent craftmanship. The Suhr SSV pickups sound great and area exactly that, very vintage sounding. Very smooth with nice sounding overdrive but very smooth. Very little difference in the neck and bridge pickups but I like that....

I'll try and post some pictures later...

Chris

Trending Topics

Top Bottom