New Build, P90 goodness

Torren61

I have an doughy feeling in my nether regions from looking at that guitar. :anon HELL of a nice job!

michael.e

Silver Supporting Member
Whoa! Damn! Sweet!! That is a beautifully carved top! How do you do it??!

Badfinger

Whoa! Damn! Sweet!! That is a beautifully carved top! How do you do it??!
Thanks! This one was easy. I just sent money to Phil at Precision. This is one of their standard offerings, an updated version of a LP traditional carve. The body is a bit thinner, belly cut and revised neck joint (which I really like). Phil and I have done two custom models, where I supply the design specs and he programs it into their CNC. One was a semi hollow LP style with f holes, the other a semi hollow neck thru offset. They do great work.

jdel77

Awesome!
What email are you contacting Phil through?
I've emailed twice - no answer.
He used to respond promptly.

Thanks! This one was easy. I just sent money to Phil at Precision. This is one of their standard offerings, an updated version of a LP traditional carve. The body is a bit thinner, belly cut and revised neck joint (which I really like). Phil and I have done two custom models, where I supply the design specs and he programs it into their CNC. One was a semi hollow LP style with f holes, the other a semi hollow neck thru offset. They do great work.

Trending Topics