• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Cab Day and Great Story--My GF is Awesome :D

ala02c

My GF got me an Avatar Vintage 412 cab for V day! Probably the most thoughtful gift I've ever gotten from a girlfriend before. :AOK

2 weeks ago I was all set to buy the cab from TheRover, hes an awesome dude and lives real close so I was gonna pick it up! I had saved for awhile to be able to afford it and set a time we were gonna meet up. My girlfriend happened to be in town and overheard our phone conversations.

That same day my car broke down and I had to spend $800 to fix it.:( It was fixed in a few hours and I decided to take my GF out to show her some places in Miami. Got back to the car and someone had smashed my back window and stole my GPS.:worried Insurance wouldn't cover any of it.

Financially devastated, I called Paul and told him I could no longer afford the cab and that I was sorry.:cry:

The week passed and I went up to visit my GF who said she had a gift for me. I followed a bunch of clues around her house which led to the garage (full of furniture b/c her neighbors were moving and had stuff stashed there). I find this giant thing with screws in it and a bow on top! Turned it around and it was the cab!!:)

She had found it on craigslist while she was back home, driven several hours to go get and surprised me.

Seriously great end to what started as a ****** week!

TheRover

Silver Supporting Member
My GF got me an Avatar Vintage 412 cab for V day! Probably the most thoughtful gift I've ever gotten from a girlfriend before. :AOK

2 weeks ago I was all set to buy the cab from TheRover, hes an awesome dude and lives real close so I was gonna pick it up! I had saved for awhile to be able to afford it and set a time we were gonna meet up. My girlfriend happened to be in town and overheard our phone conversations.

That same day my car broke down and I had to spend $800 to fix it.:( It was fixed in a few hours and I decided to take my GF out to show her some places in Miami. Got back to the car and someone had smashed my back window and stole my GPS.:worried Insurance wouldn't cover any of it.

Financially devastated, I called Paul and told him I could no longer afford the cab and that I was sorry.:cry:

The week passed and I went up to visit my GF who said she had a gift for me. I followed a bunch of clues around her house which led to the garage (full of furniture b/c her neighbors were moving and had stuff stashed there). I find this giant thing with screws in it and a bow on top! Turned it around and it was the cab!!:)

She had found it on craigslist while she was back home, driven several hours to go get and surprised me.

Seriously great end to what started as a ****** week!
Yup she hunted me down from the Craigslist Ad. Drove 3 hours to come pick it up. I had it plastic wrapped and ready to go. Put it in the car for her and off she went. Man what a nice gal-lucky you. Enjoy the Cab Bro!!!

Trending Topics