• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Cab Day! Custom 1x12 from a fellow TGP'er

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
Got this beautiful custom 1x12 solid pine cabinet from fellow TGP'er @Faraldi about a month ago and couldn't be happier with it. His website is: http://www.jofaboards.com/

I got mine with the cane cloth grill, stained wood, and a convertible back for open or closed use. It sounds incredible and is very resonant. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my tone since hooking up the Two Rock to it and it came pre-drilled for an 80s ev12l that I wanted to put in it. Holes lined up perfectly when I received it and installing the speaker was a breeze.

Joe was a pleasure to work, highly recommend using him to build you a cabinet if you're looking for something custom, or just different than everything else out there! He does beautiful work, my pictures don't do it justice. I'm definitely not a photographer, but hit him up if you're in the market for a new cab, you'll be happy! :) Check out the joints and the way he rounded the edge, classy work, Joe!

Like I said....not the best pictures, but I didn't want to unhook and move everything.

Trending Topics