• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New cab day!

jfwund

Silver Supporting Member
Got a Mesa ElectraDyne 2x12 today -- bought it used but it looks brand new, not a scratch on it. I feel like I got a good deal at $400. I'm not liking the V30s at all, though. I got the cab to (1) reduce tube rattle in my Mesa Express 5:50 combo and (2) to alleviate some of the harsh upper end I was hearing from the stock C90 in the combo. Obviously #2 ain't happening, so I will be swapping the V30s out at some future point.
Enough jabbering. Enjoy the pics.

Striptease first:

Koop

Congrats, it looks like new in the pics. Let me know if you want to sell the V30s.

MissoulaGriz

Killer score! You know what would look good with that new Mesa cab? A new Transatlantic head sitting on top of it! Oh yeah!

Trending Topics