• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

New Carl Martin Compressor? - Andy Timmons Pedalboard

Goldwing

I've just checked the Andy Timmons's pedalboard on his facebook page. What it seems a new signature (it's signed) Carl Martin Compressor is what got my attention immediately.

No news of it on the Carl Martin's website.

Maybe I'm mistaken and it's not new? Maybe it's a prototype? It has 2 switches too...

Anyone knows anything? I'll be very interested in this product since it seems to take regular power (instead of the power line supplied on the regular Compressor/Limiter), if that's the only change I'm totally in... IT's the best compressor I've tried so far (my list includes: Boss CS-2, Digitech Main Squeeze, Maxon CP101, Mxr Dynacomp)

Wow, really looking forward to this, it may as well end up being a permanent fixture on my board.

I like the idea that you can set one side for just slight fattening effect and the other for massive country squish.

Possible summer NAMM release?

Last edited:

vintage66

I was just watching this video then did a search on here to find out more and found this thread. Sounds really nice. Way bigger than the SP though-seem worth it to you guys that are more familiar with compressors? I've never owned one but tried the SP a few months ago at a store. The Timmons one is in the video btw, just realized it's not in the title.

BBREWER

Can't wait to try one of these. I hope they go into production soon. Also, an Andy Timmons signature JHS Angry Charlie is on the way soon too.

Billy Moss

The Carl Martin Andy Timmons signature Compressor is on sale for $279 at Reverb.com I'll get one.

andy-timmons-comp-1.jpg

Top Bottom