• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New CD

cdaloia

With Art Bernstein has arrived and is for sale on my site!

The title is "Circle 7"

Here's a link to my page. Click "G" under the "Circle 7" picture for the opening tune (non-mastered)

http://www.chuckdaloiamusic.com/

Chuck

Last edited:

cdaloia

Harry I was just going to do that........

Wow Chuck I,ve heard that clip (or a take) before. Its brilliant.......can,t wait til May. :AOK
Thanks Bub,

I've previewed some of the material from the CD here and there on the forum.
Just got it mastered and the artwork is done so it's done except for reproduction. Art will order some copies today. I'll have info on my site as it happens.
Thanks for the interest guys.

Chuck

cdaloia

Actually the artwork/graphics guy did a really quick job so it's looking more like 2 weeks.
Thanks for the interest fellow pickers.
Hope to see you guys at the NY amp show.
I know some of the usual suspects will be there.
Scott!

I'll be at the Brown Note booth playing Moss's fine amps and John Findlay will be around, maybe I can get him to play some.
Although I usually feel some tenderness in my arse after that occurs......ah but all in good fun :BEER
Scott, will be good to see you. Look forward to jamming.......And as always will be interesting to see what mr Hermida shows up with........I know I'll be hearing some tone from that room between Brandon's stuff and Alf's.
Fun, fun, fun.........

Chuck

jb70

i was fortunate enough to hear some of chuck's new cd and it's totally slamming! the tunes, tones, and playing are spectacular and i think this cd is gonna turn some heads. good luck with it my man!

jack

HarryJ

Ok... Here goes...
I just had a chance to listen to this.
Chuck masterfully exhibits the perfect blend of nasty azzed choppage, impeccable taste, time feel 'fer days, and one of the finest recorded guitar tones I can remember.

Often I find instrumental records to be a simple vehicle for the instrumentalist to shine. While there is lots of shinin' goin' on here... the writing has the depth that distinguishes this from being a simple vehicle.

Art is a wonderfully creative drummer as well!

I must say this CD is worth droppin' the shekels for!

Other than that, this sucks :jo

HJ​

Wagster

Silver Supporting Member
Can't wait to hear it Chuck.Your playing flows like water.I'm in awe.

Trending Topics