• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Chase Bliss Audio Pedal: Flanger

DieHon

From the guy himself:

"Photo credit: the indominitable @curryleamen (dude is crazy talented and just took this in the hotel room). It's an analog through-zero flanger. It's called SPECTRE. We played with this a bit today and I'm getting a few emails about it. The truth is, I feel like it still needs a lot of development time and some refinement. I got some really great feedback and encouragement this week from @supremecommander and @jamiestillman. It's, of course, hard to show something that you are still working on, but those two dudes are, you know, awesome. There's some wicked sounds in there. There are dolphins in there, too. We also had some fun with @PremierGuitar today, running a bit commander in it, and @perricellipics digging in. That video will be up sometime. But this little fella needs more work. No idea of a release date or anything like that. Just something I'm working on. Prototype is acid-etched by the talented and experimental @droppingacidpedaletching."

I was hoping for an analog delay. Not this time...

jsytsma

I'm sure he'll get to that too.
And it will be the coolest freaking delay ever. I would actually kill for a great tap-tempo delay in the Chase Bliss enclosure.

Now don't tell me about the 5 other TT delays that are in a similar enclosure - I want it made by Joel himself ;)

the tourist

And it will be the coolest freaking delay ever. I would actually kill for a great tap-tempo delay in the Chase Bliss enclosure.

Now don't tell me about the 5 other TT delays that are in a similar enclosure - I want it made by Joel himself ;)
There are others in that same type of enclosure?

the tourist

Who knows. But this it TGP, where someone will find something that exists somewhere ;)
Ah okay. I'm trying to find a temporary delay with a tap input and subdivisions that size but I don't want the Boss DD7. I read the Slate/Echelon can do it with a couple extra proprietary cables.... But yeah, my board all has pedals between the size of a Gain Changer and the Chase Bliss line so having a Diamond MLJr. means one less spot for a pedal.

OverdriveLover

Silver Supporting Member
I emailed Joel a while back about the delay before the flanger info came out. He said it's on the to-do list...

In the meantime I got a DM-2w with the expression pedal input to change the rate. It's definitely no tap tempo substitute but it does make some cool ass noises...

Trending Topics