1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

New Cort...going after the Boutique look.

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by IPLAYLOUD, Feb 2, 2012.

1. IPLAYLOUD

IPLAYLOUD Member

I can see some TV Jones, Collings, and Motor Ave in this one.
    Has real TV Jones pickups in it.
    At least it isn't the same old Strat, Tele, or 335.

[​IMG]

2. Kitten Cannon

Kitten Cannon Member

Going after the boutique look? Or going after the P&W flock?

Looks nice to me, but I'll avoid them the minute people start posting opinions on how they're the BEST GUITARS EVER because someone famous in the P&W world endorses them, despite having never actually played the guitars themselves.

3. straightblues

straightblues Member

Wow those do look very nice. Cort has made guitars for a lot of big names through the years. The can make good stuff. I wonder how that one is. I saw Cort at NAMM. I guess I should have stopped in. I would have if I had known they were making stuff that looks like that. That does look a lot like the TV Jones guitars that I played at NAMM which were fantastic.

4. jota

jota Member

Boutique? That's a Gretsch Spectra sonic rendition.
    I really like it.