1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

new custom speaker cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by 155, Oct 10, 2008.

1. 155

155 Member

Hey guys, I just finished making this speaker cabinet and figured I would show it off a little and see what kind of feedback it gets. Its a 2x12 made out of quilted bubinga veneers over voidless birch ply and solid tiger maple.
    Im a cabinetmaker by trade and own my own shop and have been toying with the idea of making these for some extra income seeing as I actually had fun with this one!
    I was thinking alot of you guys love custom one off stuff and I can make these any size and out of any wood on the planet. I can make speaker cabs , amp cabs to house your own amp . I would basically price them on a individual basis. If your looking for something with tolex though just call avatar I want to make these out of really exotic woods only.
    Thanks for looking and let me know what you think! Seth
    [​IMG]
    http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg70/moops155/DSCN0462.jpg[/IMG
    [IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg70/moops155/DSCN0461.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. GeLoFi

GeLoFi Supporting Member

Wow, really pretty! What speaker do you have in there?

3. 155

155 Member

warehouse vetern 30s ,just what had but may change them who knows

4. zzmoore

zzmoore Member

How much to ship that one, unloaded, to USA, CA, 94585???
    Thank You

5. jmgman70

jmgman70 Member

That looks beautiful!!

6. 155

155 Member