• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New delay help needed

josetxu

Hi!

I play in a cover band and I need an programmable delay in my pedalboard. I currrently have a boss dd-20 but the 4 presets aren't enough for my needs (why boss doesn't release a dd-30? :( ). I also have a TC flashback delay and I love it. I had a eventide timefactor and I didn't love it and I would love to get a timeline but it's extremely hard to get in Europe (yes, even worse than in the USA), so I've narrowed my options to the following:

- Ib modified nova delay: has an analog dry-through signal or it converts it to digital? can get the same tones that with the flashback? (I love the tape and 2290 settings)

- M9: love the extra versatility (more effects, not just delay) but it doesn't have an analog dry-throught, isn't it? and it really hasn't presets, hasn't it?

I don't really know of other options, as I need several delays types. What's my best bet?

thanks!

Trending Topics