New Digitech pedal line

jaywalker

Yummy, that harmoniser is sometihing I've been waiting for for years.
Just need to get a rhythm player now to make it work......

dk123123dk

I am worried the "true bypass" will be like the TB on the Planet Waves Tuner pedal. But I love the analog distortions in the Digitech line (hot head, screamin blues, bad monkey, grunge). Also it would depend greatly on the price. If these are like 50 - 100 bucks, then I'll be all over them. Esp the delay!!

dk

redpill

I'm guessing these will be considerably higher in price than current large-production pedals, making them not much of a threat to the small pedal builders. The way the guy in the second video describes them has me suspecting the higher price point, anywhere from $120 to $200 per pedal on the street. I hope I'm wrong!

riker4208

Wow....digitech pitch shifting in pedal form! That is going to be a huge hit. Thats my favorite part of the gnx4. They definitely have the pitch stuff down better than most.

utterhack

If these are like 50 - 100 bucks, then I'll be all over them. Esp the delay!!
Um... the reg'lar ol' digidelay is $100 street, so good luck with that.

The street prices on these are supposed to range from $119 to $179 US. I'm assuming $119 is the tuner...

g-nem

Meh- nothing too exciting here. The pitch shifter would have been cool, but only 4 presets and limited controls make me think that as an all in one pitch shifter it won't be practical.

jcoggins7

Hmmm...a TB, compact tuner. That might make a few people happy.
I'm one of those few. Been looking for something TB and reliable for a long time. Hopefully either this or the new Korg will do it for me.

musickbox

Silver Supporting Member
Reverb, and Tuner got my attention. I hope the chorus is good. Always disappointed with chorus pedals.

-DC/AC-

I'm one of those few. Been looking for something TB and reliable for a long time. Hopefully either this or the new Korg will do it for me.
Yeah the Korg one caught my eye, but it's butt ugly. I'll have to see about the Digitech one though. Chances are i'll just end up getting a DT-10 though.

Trending Topics