1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

new dirt, where to start?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by buckjazz71, Jan 28, 2012.

1. buckjazz71

buckjazz71 Member

I've had an 82 ts since it was new. I'm just not feeling it with the ceriatone creme brulee I built. With so many dirt pedals its hard to know where to start. Don't need distortion-high gain, just over drive.
    Help! There is so much info to wade through. Are there one or two can't miss pedals?

2. saltydogg

saltydogg Rock & Roll Enthusiast Gold Supporting Member

Wampler, Lovepedal, Bearfoot; in no particular order.

3. jazzfromhell

jazzfromhell Member

Check out Mad Professor and Himmelstrutz. Some remarkable pedals made by those guys.

4. swellguy66

swellguy66 Member