New Dr.Z amp...DB4...paisley Demo.....

Smashies

Platinum Supporting Member
The 1x12 combo is listed at a mere 42 lbs...nice!

(Compare that to the Stang Ray, where the 1x12 combo is written as 66 lbs--ouch!)

LOVE that you can switch between 18 watts and 38 watts!

katuna

Gold Supporting Member
I'd like a 2x12 combo but I know I'd blow the **** out of the blues, given the way I play.

Teleman76

Tubes-a-glowin
Gold Supporting Member
Been eyeing a Z Wreck lately. Maybe I'll hold off for this one.

Last edited:

swiveltung

Punchy! Like most Z's I guess. Sounds good, pretty compressed, not sure on the neck pickup it would be good, but Brad's a bridge player it always sounds to me.

SteelerFan88

Cool demo but I personally never got the "Z" sound. There is always that fizzy/farty something lurking in the back corner of every one I have ever played.....not my cup of tea. But his amps are very well buit and many like them. I'll just stick with my Plexi's & JTM's thank you :)

stratpaulguy86

Silver Supporting Member
While we are sharing, this is my favourite BP - Z clip/tone:

Yep, that's the one!

Also off of Play, the tones from "Kim" and "Departure" rank right up there with the best I've ever heard...Z Wreck and Trainwreck Liverpool for the solo parts. Supposedly a lot of the cleaner stuff is a Bruno Underground 30 or Cowtipper blended in?

Bluesful

Silver Supporting Member
Also off of Play, the tones from "Kim" and "Departure" rank right up there with the best I've ever heard...Z Wreck and Trainwreck Liverpool for the solo parts.
Yes! That whole record is killer, but they are great cuts/tones. I didn't know about the Bruno.............very interesting.

Trending Topics