New DV Mark 250 M and GH 250 little heads

alp

I'm trying to build a single footswitch with LED for the DV mark little gh 250 to change the channels - does anyone have any idea how it should be wired?
Since DV Mark does not sell a footswitch for the amp but adds the option to use one, i bet they fallowed the standard operation found on most common footswitches. I guess any schematic related to any mainstream latch type footswitch would work. If the status of LED and the desired channel selection does not match, you can simply change polarity by re-soldering plus and negative the opposite way.

By the way, Nick Robinson, since you are the only one on this thread who actually have the GH250 amp, what is your opinion about the amp? Is it any good? Could you please share your observations, also a little comparison with other amps you have/had would be quite informative to us since there is very limited talk about these new amps. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

FrankIrizarry

Bump. Anyone, especially friends in Italy, had a chance to try these? I stuck in the middle of purchasing GH250 or Boss Katana head. Really need some opinions.. Thanks.
Hey Nick,
My son had an opportunity to open a show for Michael Angelo Batio two weeks ago and they played the encore together. Michael is using a DV Mark Little 250 in this video. His setup is quite simple: overdrive pedal into the front end and a delay pedal in the loop. That's it. These amps are MONSTERS and Michael swears by them. Here's a video from the show. Hope it helps.

buddaman71

Student of Life
Silver Supporting Member
I've been steadily gigging with a very simple, yet fun to jam DV Mark Lil 40 tube head + Neo212 cab and Line 6 M13. Lightweight and toneful.

This lil 250 is rad

barfoden

I got a heavy 23.6kg laney lc50 which is a little noisy (using Coldest but still fairly warm bias on the el34. The amp has a celestion 70/80. Not my favorite celestion.
Have a large 1x12 palmer cab which will be fitted with an eminence legend 50W gb128 (greenback like) speaker. Been looking for a Light amp head to power the 1x12 cab using pedals and clean channel. This micro 50 seems like the best bet. The new Ciro manner seems better with a 6025 tube, effect loop and no useless DI out (no cab emulation). But i cant source that amp..
The only thing i worry about is bandmates reaction. But why is it only the bass player who are allowed to play a small class D amps ;)

alp

The new Ciro manner seems better with a 6025 tube, effect loop and no useless DI out (no cab emulation). But i cant source that amp..
The only thing i worry about is bandmates reaction. But why is it only the bass player who are allowed to play a small class D amps ;)
In this video, Ciro Manna is playing through his signature mini head and 2x12 DV Mark cabs. I think it sounds fantastic!

Last edited:

Ivo perpetuo

Hi guys, I've bought the dv mark gh 250 1 month ago, and to me is one of the best amps i ever played. I have one seymour duncan 8450 quadratone, one marcsal jcm 2000 tsl 100, soundcity pa50 and a orange th30. The dv mark beats them all. I use it with 412 cab with celestions v30 and a 112 cab with celestion gk85.i Only use the clean channel and it's incredibly loud with tones of headroom. Great with pedals,xotic sl drive,roger meyer classic fuzz and voodoo lab proctavia. I've got a fender robben ford elite,gibson fly v,fender stratocaster reverse headstock fsr and a fender stratocaster classic player 60s. Wonderfull classic rock and blues sound. The only problem is that I've got to max the treble knob to fit my taste.

guitardr

Silver Supporting Member
Hi guys, I've bought the dv mark gh 250 1 month ago, and to me is one of the best amps i ever played. I have one seymour duncan 8450 quadratone, one marcsal jcm 2000 tsl 100, soundcity pa50 and a orange th30. The dv mark beats them all. I use it with 412 cab with celestions v30 and a 112 cab with celestion gk85.i Only use the clean channel and it's incredibly loud with tones of headroom. Great with pedals,xotic sl drive,roger meyer classic fuzz and voodoo lab proctavia. I've got a fender robben ford elite,gibson fly v,fender stratocaster reverse headstock fsr and a fender stratocaster classic player 60s. Wonderfull classic rock and blues sound. The only problem is that I've got to max the treble knob to fit my taste.
Thanks for your impressions...Just picked up a Little 250 M head to place on a pedalboard after having BluGuitar Amp1 act strangely on a gig. Using EHX Pitchfork, TC Corona Chorus and TC Nova Delay in the loop: sounds good. One thing about this head: the clean channel is dark (as told to me by one of their techs). Anybody else encountered this?

Trending Topics