• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

New Empress Flange/Vib/Chorus pedal.

RSRD

Very cool. Their phaser was so kick *ss I bet this thing sounds amazing.

Sawwave

I love their phaser. I know a lot of people wished that it had presets but that is really hard to do with an all analog signal path. The preset button here has me thinking this will be digital, which is a drag because I've been searching fora nice analog chorus/flanger.

thesooze

From Empress:

"It's a chorus, vibrato and flanger pedal all in one that will have 9 total modes with extra goodies like rotary speaker, vibe and tremolo'd chorus. It will have presets, soft touch switches and an analog dry path. Of course it will also be true bypass."

jurfin

doesnt nebulus kind of sound like mobius?

im just full of crap. but that looks cool. makes me miss my mod zero!

Sawwave

I think all the people paying good money for vintage boss ce2s should just be happy with the current boss digital choruses.

trower

[geer/peyj] hubris, confuse, paralysis by analysis
Gold Supporting Member
You would hope that! LOL. I saw Trower live a few years ago. Great show and Ive wanted a Vibe ever since.
Yea, this would shore up all my modulation love in one. Plus I love knobs, I'm a complete impatient moron when it comes to digital presetting, menus etc. My only other wish would be that this was stereo optional and all the jacks were on one side.

btw, I know Robin uses a Fulltone but if you get one, there are finer units out their in my humble opinion.

RSRD

Man, paired with their tremolo....killer duo. Too bad the used prices won't come down much anytime soon. I can't justify that new price when the mobius just does so much more.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
doesnt nebulus kind of sound like mobius?

im just full of crap. but that looks cool. makes me miss my mod zero!
Well if you saw the other name they chose, you would think otherwise.

IRG

I like Modus. More importantly, i like the look/features of this pedal. Vibe/rotating speaker? Yes please. I really hope it sounds good, and I expect it will. Love my Tape Delay. This will be high on my list, and I haven't had gas for a while.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom