New EP: Collider

Plaid Sabbath

Platinum Supporting Member
I’m digging this so far. Gave it one spin already…need to listen again on my morning walk.

Not sure if you’re a fan of Bob Mould/Hüsker Dü/Sugar, but your sound is reminiscent of their style. Great sounding recording too.

Cheers.:beer

Jess 1971

Silver Supporting Member
I’m digging this so far. Gave it one spin already…need to listen again on my morning walk.

Not sure if you’re a fan of Bob Mould/Hüsker Dü/Sugar, but your sound is reminiscent of their style. Great sounding recording too.

Cheers.:beer
Thanks so much for listening and for the nice words! It is very much appreciated.

I'm a big Bob Mould fan, so thanks. Several people have made the same comparison. Not sure I hear it myself, but I'll definitely take it. Certainly good company : )

Thanks again. Glad you dig it. If you follow the Spotify or Bandcamp links, you can hear our other albums as well if you're interested.

Maggot

Silver Supporting Member
I like it (the first song) great melody and the guitar sounds nice and loud. The Bob Mouldish part is the chorus melody.

Jess 1971

Silver Supporting Member
This turned out to be my most downloaded and streamed EP yet, so many thanks to everyone here for all the support!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom