New Eventide Blackhole Reverb pedal

earwax

Eventide has a live event Tuesday sept 15 at 11am et

looks to be a pedal about the size of the Rose but this one looks stereo to me.

4b454e

Gold Supporting Member
Yeah, what IS that thing?
Looks like six knobs, two footswitches, an LED "ladder" and four 1/4" jacks on the back (maybe one is for control"?

And I thought I was all set...:oops:

At least they're not setting up weeks of speculation/"buzz"

Last edited:

Great Shot Pilot

Supporting Member
Jumping in front of the Strymon announcement, too...wonder if it is a reverb, as well (assuming the speculation on the new Strymon unit is accurate).

I got an email from Eventide about entitled, “An announcement as big as the...”, and then that first photo of the big Eventide E blocking out a blue light... so I thought they’d created a version of the Eclipse in pedal form, though it does look a bit too small for that...

But that’s still my guess, new pedal version of the Eclipse. Somehow.

tofudoom

well it doesn’t have stereo inputs unless they are doing that Strymon TRS thing.

Looks like the enclosure is different than the Rose too.

It's exciting to see Eventide start putting out some new pedals (at least, this appears to be a pedal) again. I really enjoyed the Rose and I'm looking forward to finding out what this is.

Bucksears

Silver Supporting Member
I like this kind of tease.
From that pic, looks like (upside-down, left to right): IN, Stereo OUT, and EXP.

If this is a smaller ‘Space’, oh man.....

donfrantz

Yo! You stealin’ all the cool.
Silver Supporting Member
I like this kind of tease.
From that pic, looks like (upside-down, left to right): IN, Stereo OUT, and EXP.

If this is a smaller ‘Space’, oh man.....
Yeah--some sort of Space would be cool

apalazzolo

Supporting Member
Mix, gravity, feedback, high-level, low-level, freeze, and active labels all match with the H9 Blackhole. That last knob might be "size".

Trending Topics