New EVH Amp...

brent

ReddRanger said:
Wow. Where were these pics from? I think see a Marshall on the floor off to the left?
party at Ed's house, I think the Marshall to his feet is John Corabi's, there is a TSL on the other side of the stage as well

brent

guitarplayaman said:
Who makes this?
Rumour is Fender will announce EVH branded Guitars and Amps at NAMM with a Seymour Duncan Sig Pickup to be announced as well

brent

ReddRanger said:
Cool Brent, thanks for sharing. Did you attend the party?
nope, pics are trickling out and rumours have been building about NAMM

Budman2k

Actually pretty cool looking :AOK

I guess since he's not making new music he's getting all he can from the endorsements.

Budman

wakkawakka

The layout is confusing, no differentiation, nice knobs and cool grill though.
A short head would be nice, although I guess the knobs would have to change or go vertical some.
What pedals with knobs are there, besides the phase90 and flanger?

brent

dmagalhaes said:
Does this mean some new stuff from Ed and the boys?
no, but his publicist claims the ED/Alex/Wolfie thing is a go with a summer release date, personally I'll believe it when I see it

brent

wakkawakka said:
The layout is confusing, no differentiation, nice knobs and cool grill though.
A short head would be nice, although I guess the knobs would have to change or go vertical some.
What pedals with knobs are there, besides the phase90 and flanger?
layout is Gain/Bass/Mid/High/Volume three times and then a Presence for each channel, pretty straightforward. I was surprised there was no resonance or global master

BBQLS1

Though different colors, the select switch looks like it's off of a Fender SS amp. The Jewel is big like a Fender (but the ring is black), Charvel is owned by Fender which makes the Frankenstein like copies. The amp badge is used on the Fender site for the Charvel guitars.

This is all speculation though.

Fuchsaudio

Those little square pushbuttons are the same ones use on the Blues Devilles etc. It does look suspiciously Fender-esque somehow.....

Trending Topics