New Fano Day ! JM6

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by Simto, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Simto

Simto Member

Hey guys!

So i made an order for JM6 in the middle of December and was told it would take three to four months. But i already got it yesterday!

It's just an amazing guitar, i couldn't put it down, played until my fingers just couldn't take it no more. I know i've only had it one day, but the tones i can get from this guitar are just awesome. I can get the tones i need for my band with one guitar now.
    The tone is just massive! but still very clear, even with loads of gain, and beautiful cleans

I think this guitar is pretty much the best blend of Fender playability and Gibson tone i've ever tried.

The finish is just beautiful. pelham blue over a mahogany body and very mild relic. And you can't go wrong with a bigsby.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should have gotten the full body in this shot but the battery died and the sun went down when it was recharged. Still, looks pretty bitchin'
    [​IMG]

2. TrainBridge

TrainBridge Member

Looks great and I totally would! HNGD

3. CaseyI

CaseyI Member

Oh Lordy I want. I played one at PGS in Portland and fell in love. But dang those things aint cheap.

4. Fab4ever

Fab4ever Member

Wow, what a beautiful guitar -- and just the right features IMO. Nice!!

5. Simto

Simto Member

I can totally say it's worth the money. I think, and i know it's subjective, my JM6 is a really high quality. Everything just feels, sounds and looks right, even the hardcase you get is badass. And when you compare for what you get to Gibson and Fender, it's really not that exspensive. (By the way i really like Custom Fender and Gibson guitars, so it's not a bash, i have a DG-335 too which i love)

I really like the tonestyler knob too. I can make it the pickups sound very close to a humbucker too. Great sounding guitar!

6. Gas-man

Gas-man Unrepentant Massaganist

Blown away!

Very cool!

Begins singing:

Jealous, jealous again...every time I let you in

7. Fred132

Fred132 Member

Sweet! I want one!

8. mattoo31287

mattoo31287 Member

9. superrock

superrock Silver Supporting Member

that is sharp. congrats! HNGD!!!

10. MadFrank

MadFrank Supporting Member

Absoulutly stunning guitar! Nice one. Although.... I would have gone for a white/cream scratchplate myself, but he who pays the piper... Definatly a guitar high on the bucket list!

11. Simto

Simto Member

I would have gone with the white/cream pickguard and covers if i had it made in sea foam green, but pelham blue is one of my favourite colours and i think the black plastics make it look very sleek

Thanks guys, it's truly a joy to be able to have an instrument like this, it inspires me to play.