New for 2018 / SquarePlug™ SP400, SP500 and SPS in Ni and black plating

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by kriko71, Jan 31, 2018.

1. travis_38

travis_38 Supporting Member

Is a TRS version of the SP/SPS in the works? That would be amazing for switchers that use TRS jacks for stereo send/returns.

Nvm, looked back in the thread :)

2. Owczar

Owczar Member

Few weeks back I bought 40 SP400 plugs for my upcoming pedalboard build. While I was trying to measure exact cable lenghts I need, this happened:

Tip of the plug decided to stay inside my empress echostation, took me almost 2 hours to get it out. It wasn't even soldered yet, I was just trying to find optimal placement of my pedals.
    This is certainly not what should happen with "premium" plugs - come on, for price of this single plug we can buy whole patch cable, like ebs one, or even two cheaper ones...

NamaEnsou likes this.
  3. kriko71

kriko71 Supporting Member

My deepest apology for what happened here and for all your trouble. You're the first customer who reports such a thing and this is actually time since we launched SquarePlug that somebody had an issue with the product.
    Can you please tell me where and when exactly you purchased these ones? From me directly, Redco, BTPA or any other retailer? This will help identify what batch those came from.
    Of course, I will either issue a refund for this faulty plug or for all of them if you decide not to use them, or I can send you a replacement.
    Here's my email: contact@kmmk.solutions
    Sorry again,
    Karim

flatulentmatt and travis_38 like this.
  4. Owczar

Owczar Member

Thanks, I've just send You an email.
    Cheers,
    Mateusz

5. kriko71

kriko71 Supporting Member

Received and replied to