• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Fuzz pedals from Mojo Hand FX

Serenity

3 new offerings from Mojo Hand FX

Most people are familiar with the BMP.
The El Guapo & Rounder - "el Guapo is super gnarly, but very versatile. Everything from straight traditional fuzz to gated, sub-octave noise. The Rounder is in the Buzzaround family. It's sort of a modified/production version of the limited Buzzaround that we put out last year." (quoted from the Mojo Hand facebook page)

shinksma

There's a video on YouTube for the El Guapo - just watched it on my phone. I can't link to it here at work (I'm headed home, but will forget...), so search for "Mojo Hand Fx El Guapo Fuzz". Sounds wild, slightly ring-modulation ish, gated and collapsing, and fun!

If I get time in the next few minutes, I'll try to access TGP via my phone...

Ah, here we go.

Last edited:

niassist

Garage Rock Star
Gold Supporting Member
I put up a short demo of the El Guapo on the Strictly Fuzz forum.

Trending Topics