New guitar arrived today! (pics)

svanangen

After checking out Gibsons, Heritage, PRS and some other nice objects I finally decided on an Ibanez JSM100 John Scofield signature! Very nice guitar! Check it out:

You like? I most certainly like!

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
sweet looking guitar...I'm jonesin' for a 335 axe too...I'll have to check one out.

J

Kaiser

beautiful guitar man

I'm also thinking of getting a hollow/semihollow guitar, I'm more in the line of the 335, I think I'll be buying a Sheraton II and then change the pots, wiring, switch and PU's.

Anyways, congratulations, gorgeous instrument with a beautiful sound.

Enjoy it.

gixxerrock

Very nice guitar, I have been shopping for a similar axe. I spent a bunch of time with a JSM-100, but just pulled the trigger on a PRS Hollowbody II. The Scofield model played and sounded great. It was a quality instrument meant for years of hard playing. Enjoy.

Shawn.

Bonedance

Beautiful guitar! I bought an AS-200 brand new in 1980 ( it was stolen two years later ) and it was one of the finest guitars I've ever had. These are wonderful guitars that sound and play great right out of the box. Man....your making me jonz for another one!

BigDoug1053

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Bonedance
Beautiful guitar! I bought an AS-200 brand new in 1980 ( it was stolen two years later ) and it was one of the finest guitars I've ever had. These are wonderful guitars that sound and play great right out of the box
+1 My ex-wife had an Ibanez Artist hollowbody sunburst with beautiful burled mahogany - it was a great deal ($300 used) and was a very high quality instrument. I was amazed that the fit and finish compared with or exceeded that on my L5-CES. Great guitars, absolutely.

Enjoy, svanangen! :BEER

Mutley

I had an AS180 that was great, but the neck was too thin for me. Not thin narrow, but like a slim taper. That guitar rocked big time. The super '58 pickups were great. I'm sure you are going to love that more all the time.

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Big Sco fan here...
All I can say is: CONGRATS!!

They are hard to find over here.
S.
j

Trending Topics