New Guitar Build - McInturff Carolina To My Specs (IT ARRIVED)

stringgears

I can't wait to see it done........my goal is to own a spitfire down the road at some point.....within 3 years. I will say I'm beginning to favor black over anything else by far when looking at a Les Paul style guitar. Talk about a black beauty.

xjojox

Tardis-dwelling wanker
Gold Supporting Member
Almost time for a drum roll? .......................

NeuroLogic

I can't wait to see it done........my goal is to own a spitfire down the road at some point.....within 3 years. I will say I'm beginning to favor black over anything else by far when looking at a Les Paul style guitar. Talk about a black beauty.
I own a Spitfire and it is beyond outstanding in every respect. To infinity and beyond!

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member

lifeson1

Silver Supporting Member

56Tweed

Ge Fuzz-o-holic
Gold Supporting Member
Wow, just wow! I think you are definitely getting your money's worth; congrats on the build. Well worth the wait, what an amazing journey!

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member
Wow, just wow! I think you are definitely getting your money's worth; congrats on the build. Well worth the wait, what an amazing journey!

I agree with everything you said. It has been a spectacular journey and process, one in which I am lucky to have participated. Not only did I rekindle a fabulous friendship (with Terry), but it was like a master class in luthiery, taught by a true master craftsman.

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member
Congratulations! Black is incredible.

Its amazing when a work of art is able to assist in creating art. I know Terry always says "tool" first, but this is a tuxedo type tool!

Terry said he loves it when his guitars come in for a "100,000 mile checkup" and they have signs of playwear on them. Yes, they are tools; albeit beautiful tools when Terry is the craftsman.

Top Bottom